Thursday, April 7

Another thought to ponder...





Share/Save/Bookmark
15 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    good thoughts, thanks.


  2. Beautiful picture Lynn, I love it!!! Thankjs for sharing, have a good weekend, enjoy!


  3. lynnmosher Says:

    Thanks, dear Nance Marie! I appreciate it! :D


  4. lynnmosher Says:

    Hey, sweetie! Thanks so much! Hope you have a great weekend, too! :D


  5. Great visual and sprititual truth. I will indeed ponder it during this special season leading up to Easter.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Powerful graphic! Being a word person, I love how you filled the cross up with so many awesome words. The cross is a covenant document. If 6 pages of Obama Care can turn into 460 pages of regulations, imagine how amazingly BIG and AWESOME is the Covering of God's Covenant because of the crucifix!


  7. Patti Hanan Says:

    Thank you, Jesus, that it was all taken care of on the cross!


  8. lynnmosher Says:

    Amen, Patti! Amen! Whew!


  9. lynnmosher Says:

    Whoops! Missed two of you!

    Ceci, I loved doing this. Always makes me think. Thanks, sweetie!


  10. lynnmosher Says:

    Yay! So glad you loved it, BCM! So much we receive when we accept that cross. And amen to your comment! Thanks so much, sweetie!


  11. You are a cross-eyed woman, dear friend. Love this. Love you.


  12. lynnmosher Says:

    LOL You have the greatest sense of humor, my sweet friend! Thank you! Yes, I am extremely cross-eyed! Love you!


  13. Margaret Nahmias Says:

    This says it all What a blessing we have in Jesus.


  14. Margaret Nahmias Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  15. lynnmosher Says:

    Amen, Margaret, Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate it! Bless you!