Thursday, September 13

I Am So That You...




I Am...Abiding Love...
...so that as you abide in Me, you abide in love.

I Am...Mighty and Strong...
...so that you may have My strength and power for your weaknesses.

I Am...the Joy-giver...
...so that your joy may be filled to overflowing.

I Am...the Provider, Jehovah-jireh...
...so that you may have provision for all you need.

I Am...Life Everlasting...
...so that you may have Eternal Life within you.

I Am...the Lord of Peace...Jehovah-shalom...
...so that you may be filled with My peace in a chaotic world.

I Am...the One Who whispers to your soul...
 
God once said to me, “My name is I AM, not I WAS or I WILL BE. If My children insist on living in the past with regrets and unforgiveness, then I am not there, for My Name is not I WAS, even though I was to others, yet I still am. If My children insist on living in the future, I am, in essence, not there yet, for My Name is not I WILL BE, even though I will be what they need when they get there. If they want to change My Name, change it to TODAY, for that is where they will find Me. I am where My Name is. My Name is My Presence.”

In the New Testament, Jesus is Jehovah-shammah, as Matthew, quoting prophecy, said of His name, “‘They shall call His name Immanuel,’ translated as, ‘God with us.’” (Matt. 1:23b NKJV)

The last thing Jesus said to His disciples was, “And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Matt. 28:20 NKJV)

I Am...always with you, intimately involved in all you do...

...Jehovah-shammah, Immanuel...

...so that you may know Me in your innermost being.

I Am...so that you can be!


katherines corner
Reflections of His Grace
                                     Intentional.me

Beholding Glory



Share/Save/Bookmark
14 Responses
  1. So beautiful, Lynn - how He is Real with us: "Jehovah-shalom...so that you may be filled with My peace in a chaotic world"

    Always with us - oh, how I am so glad He is!

    Wishing you much blessing this weekend!


  2. lynnmosher Says:

    Oh, I'm so glad, too, Maryleigh! Thank you, my sweet friend, for your kind words. Wishing you a blessed weekend as well!


  3. Jean Wise Says:

    Just left you a comment on your pity party post and then found this one too. My oh my your words refreshed me both places tonight.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Lynn and thanks for being just who you are! Wonderful!


  4. Joan Hall Says:

    Lynn this is so beautiful. Too often, people tend to focus too much on the past - regretting past mistakes, etc. Or they think, "If I can just get past...then I'll be able..." But you are so right God is I AM. He is with us right now.

    Blessings,
    Joan


  5. lynnmosher Says:

    Oh, Jean! You so bless me. Thank you so much for your kind words. I so appreciate you! Bless you!


  6. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you so much, Joan. You make my heart happy. Bless you for your kinds words.


  7. Mommy Emily Says:

    thank you lynn, for speaking Christ into our hearts. bless you.


  8. Lynn, this is beautiful. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Your participation helps make it a success.I'm sorry I am slow to visit I am fighting a nasty head cold and my time on the computer has been limited.Wishing you a beautiful day .xo


  9. lynnmosher Says:

    Emily, thank you so much for visiting, dear one. I'm honored you stopped by. And thank you for your kind words. Bless you!


  10. lynnmosher Says:

    Hello, Miss Katie-kins! You didn't have to leave a comment, sweetie, but I appreciate it. Please take care of yourself and get well. Blessings to you!


  11. Lovely, lovely Miss Lynn. As you know, I've been writing about the Beatitudes with the emphasis on the infinitive "to be" with God as "I AM." So this post struck a melodic chord in my heart! Thank you.


  12. lynnmosher Says:

    Wonderful, Carol! I need to catch up on your be-attitudes. Thanks so much. I so appreciate you. Bless you!


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Wonderful Lynn! I love it...He Is Intimately Involved In ALL that we do and in each little detail of our lives! God Bless Your Sweet Heart Today! Pam Mosher


  14. lynnmosher Says:

    Hey, sweet Pam! Thanks so much for stopping by. I love seeing you! I deeply appreciate your kind words. Blessings to you!