Friday, October 2

"I Still Lead"



I share with you a word, or rather words, from the Lord...

“O, Lord…lead me in a plain and even path.” (Ps. 27:11 Amp)

“Remember all that I have done for those in the past? You have read how I led Moses and parted the sea making a path for My loved ones to follow; how I led Abraham to become the father of many nations; how I led David, Isaac and Paul, My disciples and all the others. You have heard of the many people I still lead today, who tell how I have told them what to say and what to do and where to go.

“These people are no more special to Me than you are. But they all have one thing in common - a yielded will, a humbleness that wants to do My will more than anything else. And that is what I wish for you to have.

“I want you to be led by My Spirit. Sometimes a child of Mine, whose priorities are not of My making and whose ears are filled with the noise of the world, will not sit still long enough to hear Me. I want you to sit still before Me so that My Spirit can whisper many wonders to you.

“I cannot lead you if you are not on My path. If you leave My path to follow your own will, you will find the hurts of life. There will always be hurts on My path, too, but you will not find My complete guidance when you go your own way. You must walk all the way with Me. My way is smoother. My load is lighter. Your load becomes heavy only when you try to carry it alone or when you don’t realize you have taken on too much for your shoulders to bare. You must let Me carry it.

“I am answering your prayers - all is in answer to your prayers. But you must believe that I am taking care of all things in your life.

“I have led others in the past. Do you not think I would lead you? I have, I do, and I will, just allow Me to do so.

“My Spirit is ever ready to guide and direct you. Just keep the listening ear open and uncluttered from any other voices. My Voice is all you need to hear. Mine is the only True Voice. I love you. Just trust Me to do the very best for you and for those whom you love and care for.

“I have much to teach you. Keep your heart open to My words and let them be absorbed into your life and being. Be a reflection of Me. You are My Mirror to the world - a hurting world that needs love. Will you not care for them as I do? They are your brothers and sisters. Love your family. Pray much for them. Love them for Me.

“I will use you to speak for Me. Be ever ready. You will never know when I need to use you, when I need to give someone a loving, comforting word. There are many out there who are hurting, as you have hurt. Together, we will soothe and comfort and ease the pain of many. Follow Me. I know the Way. And it leads to Life Itself.”



Share/Save/Bookmark
12 Responses
  1. Lynn

    This is profoundly precious. I've heard the voice of God in these words. May He continue to bless your ears to hear and your heart to write.

    What can I say.. but Praise the Lord.. How He loves You and I!

    Thank you


  2. Lorrie Says:

    He can't lead us if we are not on His path. So simple yet profound.

    Thanks Lynn!


  3. Tony Lavoie Says:

    Lynn, you're a blessing! Don't ever stop being you. :)


  4. Thank you Lynn.

    I hear you, Lord...

    Lynnda


  5. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you, precious Martha! Praise the Lord for His words! Blessings to you!


  6. lynnmosher Says:

    Hey, sweet Lorrie! And we wonder why we feel so lost sometimes! Thank you for being such a faithful follower. Be blessed!


  7. lynnmosher Says:

    Oh, Tony! Thank you! You've brought joy to my heart today! Bless you!


  8. lynnmosher Says:

    Lynnda, You are very welcome. Praise the Lord for His words! So glad you came by. I deeply appreciate your precious following. Blessings to you!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    This is beautiful and so timely.
    Thank you for sharing.


  10. Thank you for sharing the words from the Lord, Lynn, and pointing the way to His path and the leading of His Spirit. You are being a true mirror for the Lord, reflecting to others through your writing.


  11. Lynn,
    So blessed by these comforting words from the Psalmist. His ways are so much smoother. His words are so awakening and true.

    Praise God for your commitment to be his vessel & continually anoint us in his spirit. Bless You!

    Melinda


  12. Thank you Lynn. I enjoy hearing His voice. Sometimes the clutter gets in the way. But I hear him more than not. Thanks again for a wonderful thought.

    Louis