Thursday, December 23

And the Word Was Made Flesh


Advent King in straw-lined splendor,
swaddled gently at mother’s breast,
God incarnate in a pink suit,
not knowing yet His future test.

In the gentle hush of silence,
soothing sounds of cattle lowing,
angel hosts sing Him their praises,
all creation in glory knowing.

Destiny pressing upon His life,
as crossed shadow falls on His face.
The miracle of the manger
now filled with man’s future grace.




I'm over at my friend Susan Panzica's site, Eternity Cafe. Come visit us!

Share/Save/Bookmark
12 Responses
  1. That's beautiful, Lynn! Wishing you a beautiful Christmas, filled with God's blessings and love!


  2. Walk Says:

    Blessings to you this Christmas and may you continue to bless us, your readers, this coming year.


  3. Beautiful! Merry Christmas, sweet friend.


  4. I love you sweet friend & I love the way your write! I pray you have a blessed Christmas with your family!


  5. Lorrie Says:

    That would make a beautiful Christmas card or wall hanging... I like!


  6. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you so much, Connie. Hope your Christmas is extra special this year! Blessings!


  7. lynnmosher Says:

    Terry, I've missed you. I need to come visit you! Thanks so much for your kind words. I pray you have a very blessed Christmas!


  8. lynnmosher Says:

    Sandra, Thank you, dear one. And a very blessed Christmas to you.


  9. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you so much, Stephanie. You're always so generous to me. May you and your family be very blessed this Christmas season!


  10. lynnmosher Says:

    Oh, what a lovely idea, Lorrie! Thank you for that! Have a very blessed Christmas, sweetie!


  11. Merry Christmas, Lynn... Not just today, but everyday! Praise GOD!


  12. Happy New Year Lynn! Your writing is beautiful.

    Nancy