Saturday, October 8

A Blog Award!


A sweet cyber-friend has graciously given me The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Elizabeth Young at The Garden Gate.

There are rules for receiving the blog award, so here they are: thank the person who gave the award and link back to her/him, share seven things about myself, and forward the award to fifteen desiring people, which I will attempt to do.

My life has been rather dull. Funny or exciting things don’t usually happen in my life. So, here’s the boring stuff...

1) I once owned a motorcycle...and yes, I drove it myself!

2) I love old black and white movies, who-dun-its, Westerns, anything! Well, almost anything.

3) I was known as Choo-Choo (braces) and Bones.

4) A friend and groomsman at our wedding decided to play a joke on us and put tear gas in the air conditioning vents in our car. We got married in the middle of July! Ha-ha!

5) I grew up with the grandson of Mordecai Ham, the evangelist who led Billy Graham to Christ.

6) One of the first and largest apartment complexes was built by my father and grandfather in 1949 and was named after me...and so was the church!

7) I received an awesome endorsement for my upcoming book, Ready or Not...Here I Come! You’ll have to stay tuned to find out who it is! (he-he!)

Thanks again, Elizabeth!



Share/Save/Bookmark
14 Responses
  1. Congrats, Lynn! Encouragement is a beautiful thing! A motor-cycle? My sons should have a dare-devil mom like that! (especially when learning to drive). Have a blessed weekend!


  2. I loved reading more about you Lynn. How fun to think of you and your motorcycle. And growing up with the grandson of the man who led Billy Graham to Christ; wow. It sounds like you come from a family who loves the Lord. I'm excited to hear about your upcoming book. Keep us posted and congrats on your award.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie


  3. lynnmosher Says:

    LOL I should have put down that at one time I wanted to race cars! Thanks, Maryleigh! Hope you're enjoying a great fall day!


  4. lynnmosher Says:

    Hey, Debbie! Yes, the Lord blessed me with a believing family. I don't know how far back it went. I wish I knew that. Book should be out in a few weeks. I hope! You'll probably hear me yell when it does! LOL Thanks, sweetie!


  5. healingsoul Says:

    Congratualations Lynn! I love the look of your blog. Who has helped you to do it!


  6. Anna Popescu Says:

    Congratulations Lynn! I loved reading more about you and can't wait for your book to come out. Blessings to a wonderful encourager!

    Love, Anna


  7. lynnmosher Says:

    Hey, Lindylou! I can't remember where I found the template. If you'd like, I can search for it. I had a friend tweak the header and hearts for me. Whatever is left, I did. However, I'm getting ready to change the whole thing. I wanted it to blend a little better with my website which is going to be expanded shortly as well. Thanks so much!


  8. lynnmosher Says:

    Hey, Anna! Thanks so much, sweetie! I so appreciate your generous words. Bless you!


  9. You are welcome sweet Lynn, and I enjoyed reading more about your life. You might think it's dull, but to everyone else it's very interesting!


  10. Very interesting and intriguing! I spent a year on the back of a motorcycle (including doing history homework back there) but never wanted to ride my own. Have a couple of friends and relatives who have tho and loved it as well :) Happy Sunday :)


  11. lynnmosher Says:

    Thanks again, sweet Elizabeth!


  12. lynnmosher Says:

    LOL Kaye, how did you do homework on a motorcycle? Thanks so much for dropping by and commenting. I appreciate it! Bless you!


  13. Congratulations Lynn! Well deserved ;D
    I was just talking to my husband about learning to ride a motorcycle. You never know!! Maybe we'll hit the road haha.
    So excited about your book. Can't wait to see your endorser. I'm sure that's well deserved too!
    Blessings,
    Susan


  14. lynnmosher Says:

    Aw, thank you, sweet Susan! You make my heart very happy! Hope you enjoy the motorcycles, if you get them. Be sure to get helmets! Bless you!