Sunday, December 28

New Year's Blessings



To all my sweet readers...

I pray health and peace will greet you and your family at every turn of the New Year. May blessings overtake you, as God’s servants Goodness and Mercy pursue you throughout the days to come.

May the Lord’s shadow of forgiveness be thrown over the disappointments and troubles of the year now past, while His Light is cast as a beacon of guidance to His safe haven of the days yet to be explored.

May the Lord “make you have a surplus of prosperity” and “bless all the work of your hands.” May His eyes be upon your household “from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.”

May blessings fill every room of your house and the sounds of joy be “heard for a great distance.”

~~Blessings, Lynn~~
9 Responses
  1. Lorrie Says:

    Thanks Lynn for the wonderful blessing for the year ahead! I really did need that - had my head stuck in the news too much lately :-)

    I hope you will receive the same for you and yours...

    I might add too that you have been a tremendous blessing to me in 2008!


  2. What can one say to blessings like that Lynn? AMEN!! and Amen!
    Thank you so much for your inspiring words, you are an encouragement and may everything you give be given back to you: pressed down, shaken together and running over!


  3. denaka Says:

    Thanks for the blessing Lynn. You are a very gracious and beautiful person. May God bless you and yours in the new year also.


  4. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you, my sweet Lorrie!


  5. lynnmosher Says:

    Marja, my friend, I always appreciate your comments. You always encourage me. Thank you!


  6. lynnmosher Says:

    Denaka, Thank you so much for your sweet words. I'm humbled. Blessings to you...


  7. Maxine Says:

    Lynn, these words of blessing warmed my heart. Thanks and may these wishes redound back to you and yours. Happy New Year!


  8. lynnmosher Says:

    Maxine, Thanks so much for your kind words and especially for the blessing!


  9. Lynn, Thank you for sharing your light with others and blessing our lives. Wishing God's blessing on you and your family this coming year.