Wednesday, July 15

A Quiet-time Conversation

I invite you to come sit in on a special, quiet-time conversation I had with the Lord. His words are for you also…

“The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. He refreshes and restores my life…” Ps. 23:1-3a Amp

Oh, thank you, Lord, for loving me and herding me into your flock. I am your sheep, always awaiting the sound of my Shepherd’s voice, ready and willing to obey Your commands, and ever expectant for Your loving touch. May I always be found sitting lovingly at Your feet.

Father, You said that if I ask in Jesus’ Name, it will be done; if I am deficient, You will give liberally; if I call to You, You will answer me; if I listen to You, You will teach me; if I agree with another about anything we ask, according to Your will, it will be done; if I am powerless, You have all the power and authority I need; if I ask according to Your will, You hear and answer me; if I am anxious for nothing and ask with thanksgiving, You will guard my heart and mind with Your everlasting peace; but I must ask in faith, believing that I have received and that You give exceedingly abundantly, far beyond my highest desires, hopes and prayers, and that as I grow weary waiting upon You, You will give me new strength to wait Your time. Thank You that You love me so much.

“My dearest, I am working things out for you. I am always working things out. I never stop arranging and rearranging all the events of the days of your life. You are ever in My great care. All My plans have been worked out in heaven. They are all ready to be released at the appointed time. They await your readiness and your being available to be obedient to My Will – each and every moment.

You must arrive at the appointed place at the appropriate time in the condition that meets the answer. If you have not readied yourself and gotten into the proper position, you will not line up with the desired result, the answer that is best suited for you.

So pray diligently that you will be ever more obedient to My commands, that each day will bring you into alignment with My will, that I may open My doors of blessing for you in answer to your longings and desires. You must be in position to receive. Stand on the mark – and at the right time. This is the key of unlocking your storehouse. All My blessings await you.

Do you feel the excitement of those in the unseen? Keep that excitement alive in your heart and be anxious for nothing – except for having My will done.

Follow My leading and seek only My words. They will bring life, not only to you but also to others as well.

Your answers are very close. If you reach out, you can almost touch them. It is I, the Lord God Almighty, who will do these mighty things. Be ever expectant.

My Holy Spirit is given freely to you. Walk wisely that you may use your gifts only for Me. Be sure to give Me all the glory for the things that will surely come into your life. I love you truly.”


Lord, I give you all my praise and thanks. My heartbeat is to be one with You, in all things.

“I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness…” Is. 61:10a Amp

“The Lord shall guide you continually and satisfy you in the draught and in dry places and make strong your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose waters fail not.” Is. 58:11 Amp

May the Lord bless you with His presence and bless you in whatever you need!

~~Blessings, Lynn~~
14 Responses
  1. I bow down before You Father God at Your feet. I praise and glorify You in honor Father. Thank You Father for revealing Your quiet time conversation with Lynn to me. I seek Your holy face and all Your blessings and promises in Your word Father. Show me, guide me, carry me. I trust in You Father God. Praise is on my lips. In Jesus' name, amen.


  2. Sheila Deeth Says:

    Hoping to walk wisely. Thank you for this timely devotion.


  3. MistiPearl Says:

    Thank you Jesus!
    I love you.
    MistiPearl


  4. Thank you, Lynn, for your Word from the Lord. I awoke this morning with a feeling of excitement and anticipation. This Word from God confirms that He is preparing a break through for me. I can hardly wait!

    Thank you for being God's messenger to me, today!

    Be blessed!

    Lynnda


  5. Lorrie Says:

    Thank you Lynn for this blessing.. :-)


  6. lynnmosher Says:

    Kimberly, I so appreciate your faithfulness. Thank you! May the Lord bless you!


  7. lynnmosher Says:

    Sheila, I so appreciate your faithfulness as well. Thank you for taking time to comment. It blesses my heart. Blessings to you!


  8. lynnmosher Says:

    And Misti, Your faithfulness is so deeply appreciated also. Thank you for sticking with me. May the Lord bless you!


  9. Dawn Wilson Says:

    Oh that we would all be "ever expectant" in His presence!


  10. Beautiful, Lynn, thank you for your obedience in sharing this message.


  11. Sylvia Says:

    What precious words from the Lord. Isn't it so wonderful that the Lord actually speaks to US personally. Rhema words, spirit-breathed words for US today. More than I can take in really, but it's TRUE. \o/ \o/

    Thank you for sharing His words to you.


  12. Jean Says:

    Lynn, I always enjoy reading your blog. This post particularly touched my heart. Thank you!


  13. Gigi Says:

    Your quiet time reminds me of my prayers. I talk to the Lord like He is a best friend sitting right beside me. Sometimes it's amazing just how intense my conversations get. If someone stumbled upon me they would think I would schizophrenic thinking, "Who is she talking to?"

    There is nothing more beautiful than a yielded heart in full submission to the Lord.

    Remember: When answers aren't enough there is Jesus. He is more than just an answer to your prayers.

    Love ya (muah!)


  14. You are a conduit for the precious Holy Spirit--who is our guide, teacher, encourager and comforter. Thank you for following His leadings.

    In Jesus' Love,

    Pat Marcantel