Friday, May 13

Thought to Ponder





Share/Save/Bookmark
12 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yup, and I know just Who that is! :) But aside from the One who authors life, you're so right, Lynn. Others are always watching and evaluating and wondering if the One we profess to serve really makes the difference in our life we say He does. May we write only the words God lays on our hearts, living each moment in His holy Presence, drawing others to Him one breath at a time.


  2. I love this picture is it yours? can I use it as a blog writing?


  3. Yes, we are living epistles... I hope my life inspires others! Thanks Lynn, good thought!


  4. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you so much, Cindee! We have two writings, don't we? The words we type out and the Word we live out, each writing out what we believe. May it all bring glory to the Lord! Blessings to you, dear one!


  5. lynnmosher Says:

    Thoughts...thank you so much. I found the background image and added the text. Sure. Use away but would you mind sending me your link? I couldn't find your blog. Thanks!


  6. lynnmosher Says:

    Hey, Marja! Your life is definitely a living epistle pointing to the original Author! Love you!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    I am so much better at writing my life than speaking my life. My sons know I get my point across so much better in writing - because then I can edit out the "foot-in-mouth" stuff - you know, like when you're giving a compliment and somebody takes it the wrong way?!

    I think having been writing on my blog 3x a week for almost two years had helped me shape my verbal discourse more.

    I chose my content to match the mission statement God put on my heart. I decided long ago to make sure my writing lined up with God's values and beliefs. I wouldnt' want to write any other way!

    Your graphic and words are perfect for today. Enjoy the rain today!


  8. lynnmosher Says:

    Ha! You sound like me! The tips of my fingers speak much clearer than the tip of my tongue! I'm so happy to be much closer connected with you! And you are so right: what we write should definitely line up with God's Word! Thanks so much, sweetie! Enjoy! :D


  9. Very good words to ponder. I love the graphic. Good job, as always, Lynn!


  10. lynnmosher Says:

    Thanks so much, Ceci! I always love your comments! Blessings to you!


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Great comment: ...we are "living epistles."


  12. lynnmosher Says:

    Thanks so much, Connie! I appreciate your stopping by. Blessings to you!