Thursday, May 26

Thought to ponder...





Share/Save/Bookmark
15 Responses
  1. Wow. That's a ton to think about.


  2. lynnmosher Says:

    Yeah! It is, isn't it? Whew! Thanks, Lorna!


  3. Why did God give us 2 ears and 1 mouth? :)
    Listen much and speak slowly is old advice that is good advice! Think before you speak so foot does not have to insert. More advice from older generations :)
    That's about as deep as I can get at the moment. . .
    Have a good day Lynn


  4. lynnmosher Says:

    So true, Kristin! So true! We have a short memory when it comes to the nasty taste of foot-in-mouth! LOL Thanks so much for stopping by, sweetie! :D


  5. Ouch, you've done it again! Good thought to ponder! let the meditation of my heart and the words of my mouth be pleasing to you lord!


  6. lynnmosher Says:

    Amen, amen, amen, Marja! When I read that verse in that version, it smacked me right between the eyes! Wow! Thanks for commenting, sweetie! Always makes me happy! Blessings!


  7. Yes, we need to ponder our words before we speak. And yes, our words should lift up, not down.


  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

  9. Margaret Nahmias Says:

    I think Matthew 12:34-35 would have fit better because that verse what talking about Peter's accent.

    You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

    I have been thinking about that too.


  10. lynnmosher Says:

    Ceci, amen! And thank you! Blessings to you!


  11. lynnmosher Says:

    Margaret, that is a good verse. But I chose this one because when I read it in this version, it smacked me between the eyes. Made me really think! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed!


  12. That is a thought to ponder alright! Thanks...


  13. lynnmosher Says:

    LOL Yup, it is, isn't it? Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!


  14. Great thought to ponder - Lynn! Out of the abundance of the heart - the mouth speaks! If we love Him, we'll tell them, Amen?


  15. lynnmosher Says:

    You're so right, Deborah! If we could just fill our hearts, our mouths wouldn't wreck so much havoc! Thanks so much! Blessings to you!