Saturday, November 28

A Thank You Note to All My Readers

Since this is the time for giving thanks…well, every day is the time for giving thanks…I wanted to take time out and thank all my precious readers…the faithful, the occasional, and the rare-visiting ones…even those who just pop in and pop back out again.

When the Lord called me to write, I had no idea where He would take me. What He gives to me, I give to you…from a full heart. I always pray that my words will touch someone’s heart and I have found that the Lord always has at least one person in mind for each post, sometimes several people, and other times, everyone.

It is my heart’s desire to write for God’s glory and for others’ comfort, encouragement, and whatever else the Lord has in mind.

It is all for YOU!

I have not always been able to respond to your wonderful comments, so I wanted to apologize for that and will try to work on it.

I want to thank all of you for being so faithful, loving, and encouraging. I couldn’t do this without the support of each and every one of you!

I am asking now for your input. What can I offer you? What do you like or dislike about this blog? How can I improve it? Please let me know your thoughts and ideas. I love hearing from you!

From my heart to yours…

“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” (Eph 3:16-19 NIV)

May the treasures of the Lord’s storehouse fill your hearts and lives and meet your every need this blessed season.



Share/Save/Bookmark
15 Responses
  1. Lynn, thank YOU! You are a tremendous blessing to everyone you meet. I'm honored to be a part of your circle of writing friends. Bless you as you continue to glorify HIM through your ministry.


  2. Tony Says:

    Lynn, you don't need to change a thing! Just keep on being Lynn! :)


  3. Lynn, your blog is special. Thank you for allowing God to use you. I praise God and thank HIM for using you.


  4. Thank you, Lynn, for being faithful to your calling and for being a tool in the hands of our God to keep my heart tender.

    What can you do? You can continue to write your blog as God leads you. You can pray for me as I begin a new minsitry.

    Be blessed,

    Lynnda


  5. lynnmosher Says:

    Donna, I am so honored to have a comment from you. Thank you. It means a great deal to me and makes my heart very happy!

    Tony, Thank you so much for the encouragement!

    Kimberly, I am humbled. Thank you so much for your kind words.

    Lynnda, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. And I will surely pray for your new ministry.

    I am truly grateful to and for you and love you all. May the Lord bless each one of you.


  6. Ernest Says:

    Lynn,

    I might not comment on each post, but I read them all, you provide a focal point and source of good news and reflection for all.

    Your Ministry is valuable to me and I am sure to many others.

    Advent is a time of waiting - we are all waiting for your next post.


  7. Peter P Says:

    Great Thankful post, Lynn.


  8. M. L. Archer Says:

    Lynn, you have one of the few blogs I ever read! Fantastic devotional writing, and you are always so loving. You remind me to chill just by your example!

    Love you, girl!

    Merry


  9. Walk Says:

    Thank you Lynn, for following God's call and listening to His prompts for each post. You've touched so many through your writing, much more than just your readers, but those whom your readers have touched due to the words written here. Thank you for being a great cyber-friend.


  10. Julie Says:

    Hi, Lynn,
    I just popped in from your Twitter page. I got a notification that you were following me now so it led me over here. Your blog is beautiful.

    It's great to meet you!

    Julie
    PS. Throw my name into the pot for the giftcard.


  11. Sheila Deeth Says:

    Thank you back from a reader. You're a blessing.


  12. Your posts are always a delight to read Lynn, keep writing! I love your analogies and stories. I would say: don't change a thing, just keep them coming.
    Well, maybe one comment.... don't make them too long, I have a tendency to not read it if it's too long and with all the internet information we have nowadays I must be careful how to spend my digital time (but maybe that's just me).


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Lynn, you are a beautiful soul and that comes through in your writing. Your blog is a warm welcome every time. Changes? No way!


  14. Jean Wise Says:

    Lynn, I so enjoy your posts and think it is cool that you take the time to thanks us as readers. That shows the true loving nature of your heart. THANK YOU for this ministry


  15. Nishant Says:

    I'm honored to be a part of your circle of writing friends

    Work From Home India