Sunday, December 18

A Christmas Word from the Lord

“My dearest one,

This is the season for giving thanks for the greatest Gift ever given, My One and Only Son, Jesus Christ. In Him is to be found all the gifts of the Spirit. All His gifts are truly yours, if you are truly Mine. You must present yourself as a gift given humbly to Me. This is the great Gift Exchange. Only when your heart is truly given to Me can this exchange be utterly completed.

The Holy Present was first given and made His home in a lowly manger in a barn. The Holy Present is now given to make His home in the hearts of men, but His home still needs to be a humble dwelling place. This Holy Present cannot live in a place where man wants to be the ruler. There can only be one Ruler of each heart.

The Gift was given in order to bring peace into the heart of the recipient, but only when one gives all of oneself back to the Giver can this Gift Exchange take place and peace be found.

Peace came that Holy Night and filled the world with wonder and joy. Its Light not only illuminated the entire sky but it also lit the way for the entire world to be saved, if they would only have eyes to see.

Remember this Christmas, when all the presents are under the tree, that the Greatest Gift of all drew His first breath of life in a manger made from a tree, and drew His last breath of life on a cross made from a tree. So, when you look at your Christmas tree this season, see it as a cradle of love and a display of agony; both held the true Gift, the Gift of Life.

He came into this world as the Gift of Life and gave back that Life as a Gift to all mankind.

Oh, My children, do not miss the true Spirit of Christmas, My Gift to you. Whether you have presents under the tree or not, the True Presence shall be alive in your heart, if you will just receive your True Gift.”


May each of you know the joy of unwrapping the True Gift of Christmas...Jesus!



Share/Save/Bookmark
13 Responses
  1. Again, beautiful Lynn! And yes, I have received the true gift! I thank God every day.
    Merry Christmas to you,
    Love,
    Kris


  2. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you, sweet Kris! I definitely know you have that Gift! Christmas blessings to you!


  3. Thank you Lynn for listening and sharing. I appreciate your sensetivity to His voice.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you for reminding us of the greatest Gift ever! I love the way you fashioned it as a letter from God.

    Blessings,
    Anna


  5. Anna Popescu Says:

    Thank you for reminding us of the greatest Gift ever! I love the way you fashioned it as a letter from God.

    Blessings,
    Anna


  6. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you so much, Anna! But I cannot take credit for writing this. It is what the Lord spoke to me. Thank you for reading and commenting, sweetie! Bless you!


  7. lynnmosher Says:

    Thank you, sweet Marja! Love you!


  8. Beautiful message written on your heart from the Father! Christmas never ceases to leave me in awe of the greatest gift of all!

    Wishing you Christmas Joy Overflowing!


  9. Lynn, this is simply beautiful! I am so grateful to have received His gift personally. I loved how you wrote about the tree and the cross.

    I recently wrote a devotional for Laced with Grace and mentioned that the gift we can give back to Jesus is ...our whole heart!

    May you have a wonderful, blessed and peaceful Christmas!

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie


  10. Beautiful Lynn! Just beautiful!


  11. I have no Christmas tree,however i know Him that all Christmas were made for.I thanked Him that He chose to come into this world.I am happy to be associated with Him.I love all His words while on earth.They are full of life.I love His peace which is without equal anywhere in the world.I appreciated Him for presenting His life a gift for the whole world and i thank Him for guiding my poor heart to find this true gift.Lord,thank you so much for the work of Salvation.


  12. Jesus is indeed the greatest present!

    Merry Christmas, Lynn!


  13. lynnmosher Says:

    I am s-o-o-o behind in thanking all of you: Maryleigh, Debbie, Stephanie, Olotu, and Sheila. Reading your comments always blesses me. Thank you so much. Blessings to you all!