Thursday, March 10

A Thought to Ponder

Today...I offer a thought for all to ponder...


6 Responses
  1. Cherie Hill Says:

    What a wonderful thought to ponder. There is nothing more important than the state of one's soul. I pray that God will open my eyes and heart so that I might lift Him up, so that ALL might be drawn to Him.
    Blessings,
    Cherie


  2. lynnmosher Says:

    Hey, Cherie! Thank you so much for taking time to comment. So nice to see you here. And I so agree with you...may the Lord open my eyes and heart so that I might lift Him up. Amen! Blessings to you, sweetie!


  3. Great thought to ponder and one to practice on a daily basis! Thanks Lynn, have a good weekend, enjoy!


  4. lynnmosher Says:

    Thanks, sweet Marja! :D


  5. Cherie Hill Says:

    Lynn, thank you for stopping by to comment! It's always such a blessing to hear from my sisters in Christ! AND I would be SO honored for you to highlight my book! Thank you SO much! Many blessings and BIG hugs!
    Cherie